In nose surgery or rhinoplasty, the surgeon reshapes the patient’s nose to improve appearance, symmetry and often breathing. Thanks to this procedure, the facial harmony and the proportions of the nose can be corrected. Like, breathing disorders caused by structural defects within the nose. In this surgery, it is recommended that the patient be at least 15 years of age, to allow the full growth of the cartilage and bone of the nose.
- Improvement in the shape, angle and size of the nose.
- Defects that impede breathing and cause congestion can be corrected.
- Positive impact on self-image and self-confidence.
- Depending on the type of surgery, there may be certain scars.
- Your new appearance takes time to get used to, and post-operative discomfort may occur.
- There is no guarantee that the result will be exactly what you want.
Are you a candidate for this surgery?
Rhinoplasty is an individualized procedure that is performed when the patient decides for his own reasons and not for satisfying the needs of others. The following are some of the common reasons why you are considered an ideal candidate for rhinoplasty:
- Full facial bone growth.
- Physically stable health.
- Not be a smoker.
- Positive vision and realistic goals in mind regarding appearance.
During the first few days after surgery, when the face is swollen and bruised, it is easy to forget that the appearance will improve and many may feel depressed. It is a normal feeling after surgery. However, day by day, your appearance will improve, and you can feel happier. In 1 or 2 weeks, the recovery will be complete. The improvement is progressive and gradual. Expect minimal swelling and small bruises in the operated area. Do not despair, after several months, and the result will be final.